Choose from Six Options
- $39 for one tattoo removal session for up to 2 sq. inches ($150 value)
- $69 for two tattoo removal sessions for up to 2 sq. inches ($300 value)
- $70 for one tattoo removal session for up to 4 sq. inches ($200 value)
- $130 for two tattoo removal sessions for up to 4 sq. inches ($400 value)
- $125 for one tattoo removal session for up to 8 sq. inches ($400 value)
- $240 for two tattoo removal sessions for up to 8 sq. inches ($800 value)
During the session, a laser breaks up tattoo pigments, which fade as the body disposes of them through natural pathways. The treatment is said to cause some discomfort, but rarely causes scarring. The number of sessions can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results are typically seen with multiple spaced out treatments.
Belleza Spa and Salon
At Belleza Spa and Salon, Melanie and her staff's dedication to skincare comes from the heart. For years, Melanie suffered from adult acne due to an undiagnosed dairy allergy. When she and her staff learn about their clients' skincare needs, their reaction is "I know how you feel. I will fix you and help you achieve your goals." Her psychology degree is then put to use as she reads each client's personality to determine what they want out of the treatment: whether a social, interactive experience or a peaceful retreat.
To gain an understanding of their holistic skin health approach, the team at Belleza checks in with clients about what they're eating, the products they use at home, and whether they use sunscreen. From there, they customize blends of organic Sanitas skincare products, a line created in Boulder, Colorado, that uses ingredients such as healing vitamin C to create lustrous complexions. While they performs their services, clients can enjoy soothing spa music and the quirky, inviting decor—some rooms include photos of Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and warm Zen spa.