Studio offers fitness classes that utilize mini trampolines for tough-training fans and those who prefer a more relaxing workout
What You'll Get
- 45-minute classes focus on balance, coordination, and circuit training—alternating between strength and cardio. Available classes: Beat, Barre + Bounce, Move, Bounce, and HIIT Circuit.
- View the class schedule.
- Amenities: water-bottle filling station, shower and changing area, towels, and a lounge with comfortable seats and hanging chairs
- What to bring: comfortable and supportive workout clothes, socks with grippers to ensure safe, non-slip bouncing, and a water bottle
- Avoid eating a huge meal right before your workout.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Must use classes within 60 days of first class Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About bellicon Studio
bellicon Studio offers more than just a traditional workout—it incorporates high-quality mini trampolines into 45-minute classes that focus on balance, coordination, and circuit training. Alternating between strength and cardio, the experience includes adrenaline-pumping music and low-impact, ultra-elastic trampoline bungees—meaning little to no aftermath on the joints once the workout is complete. Here's a look at the five different class styles bellicon Studio offers:
- bellicon BEAT: a challenging, cardio- and choreography-filled class that improves coordination and dance skills
- Barre + Bounce: designed to help tone and slim the body, this barre and rebounding combo class circuits between barre exercises on the bellicon t-bar and endurance-building cardio
- bellicon Move: an open-level, rejuvenating class designed to adapt to the specific health and wellness needs of individuals, such as those with injuries or participants who need special modifications
- bellicon Bounce: a cardio and strength interval-training class designed to tone the lower and upper body and core, and includes calorie-burning cardio circuits
- bellicon HIIT Circuit: this High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) class builds strength, stability, endurance, speed, and coordination utilizing various stations