All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 9 hours ago
· 19 hours ago
· a day ago
What You'll Get
- $30 worth of Italian food for dinner for two
- $60 worth of Italian food for dinner for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid towards happy hour drinks. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bellini Italian Bistro
Bellini Italian Bistro combines a cozy atmosphere with flavorful Italian fare for a sumptuous experience. Arched doorways usher guests into the dining room with sleek wood floors, Edison-style light fixtures, and exposed-brick and natural-stone walls. Here, diners can sip the dozens of beers and wines at the fully stocked bar or savor some of the standout menu items. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Appetizer: Diners can kick off meals with bites of grilled octopus garnished with black olives, celery, extra-virgin olive oil, and lemon.
- Pizza: The prosciutto crudo, an oval-shaped thin-crust pie baked in a wood-burning oven, is topped with oregano and flavorful prosciutto di Parma.
- Pasta: Creamy risotto is accompanied by shrimp, mussels, scallops, calamari, and clams in a garlic-seasoned marinara sauce.
- Entree: The branzino al cartoccio sees a tender Mediterranean sea-bass fillet served with new potatoes and artichokes and finished with black olives and thyme.
- Dessert: Spongy ladyfingers are soaked in espresso and layered with sweet mascarpone to form the decadent tiramisu.