Noninvasive, FDA-cleared device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to tone skin and contour curves
What You'll Get
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- The process is said to feel like a warm massage and typically involves no downtime.
- Multiple treatments may be necessary for optimal results.
- FDA-approved procedure which combines radio-frequency waves, infrared light, vacuum suction, and massaging rollers. This can stimulate circulation in the treated areas and temporarily reduce the size of fat cells.
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
The Fine Print
About Bello Corpo Med Spa
At Bello Corpo Med Spa, the licensed aestheticians beautify their clients with the versatile GentleMax Pro laser. Its beams have two different functions: they're used to shut down unwanted body hair or to minimize spider veins. Whatever the laser's task at hand, it keeps patients comfortable with a built-in cooling system that neutralizes the laser light's heat.
When they're not working with lasers, the team tends to bodies with other nonsurgical treatments too. Ultrasound cavitation liposuction, for instance, drains fat cells and slims hard-to-tone areas. Then there are injections of Botox, Dysport, and Radiesse that are used to make patients look younger, better rested, and less likely to chug a stranger's coffee.