- 90+ spa and salon options
- Trained aestheticians
- State-of-the-art facility
- Massage & teeth whitening
About This Deal
The earliest salons were informal gatherings where B-list philosophers gibbered away so they couldn't hear themselves dying of plague. Get an earful of the modern salon’s soothing hair-dryer purrs and scissor chop-chops instead with today's deal: for $39, you get $125 worth of services at Bellus Academy of Beauty & Spa in Poway, a Sassoon Academy modeled after the premier salons in which its graduates aspire to work. Since many of the academy's offerings are moderately priced, this Groupon can be used over multiple visits.
As a full-service cosmetology, aesthetics, makeup artistry, and holistic health school, Bellus offers nearly every imaginable Beverly Hills treatment without price tags so hefty only bolt cutters can clip them. Get a haircut ($12.50 for women), all-over hair coloring ($35 and up), Brazilian keratin straightening treatment ($150 and up), classic manicure ($10), 30-minute pomegranate facial ($25), or a full makeup application including false eyelashes ($25), among many other options. The comprehensive menu even offers Whiter Image teeth whitening ($50), spray tanning ($30 for 30 minutes), and massage ($30 for a 50-minute Swedish). Though many services are performed by beauty professionals in training, all clinical skincare treatments, such as the Intraceutical hyperbaric oxygen therapy facial ($65 for 45 minutes) are performed by an experienced aesthetician and include a consultation so that your skinscape’s particular isthmuses and archipelagoes are taken into account.
The students cleansing countenances and smoothing stray strands at Bellus work under the close supervision of the academy’s staff of salon and spa mavericks. These nationally renowned salonpeople ensure Bellus’s treatment rooms and salon stations have the top-notch technology, luxury, and hair-reflecting mirrors of the best medical and resort spas. Click here to take a virtual tour of Bellus’s pampering palace before heading in for a real-life beautification.
- Every now and then the teacher would check up on us and that was reassuring that the teachers are supervising. – Cynthia c., Yelp
- They have done a fantastic job on renovating this place to a world class spa atmosphere. They continue to add new services to their menu and the prices are unbelievable. – Nayna7, SpaFinder
- The person who worked on me was a licensed estitician who didn't miss a beat. I got the Classic facials that has pomagranate in it. She lightly massaged my shoulders, hands and head which was super relaxing. I am going to go back and get a peel and a massage very soon! – AthenaJ, SpaFinder
About Bellus Academy
At Bellus Academy, students offer discounted services to the public in an onsite salon and spa in order to hone their craft. The space features professional equipment that help students gain experience working with same equipment they will find when they enter a premier spa or salon, mirroring the upscale atmosphere of more costly salons or spas. Working under the close supervision of their instructors, the student-stylists pamper clients with anything from cut and color to deep-tissue massage and pomegranate-enzyme facials. The ever-expanding service menu also features several advanced skincare treatments as well, including microdermabrasion and peels.