What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for Korean-inspired wings, sliders, sides, and beers for two ($37 value)
- $44 for Korean-inspired wings, sliders, sides, and beers for four ($74 value)
Each pair receives:
- Choice of two Korean-inspired 8 piece Boneless, 6 piece Bone-In Wings, or 2 piece Crispy Pork Belly Sliders
- Choice of two Garlic & Thyme Fries, Bomb Dust Fries, Jasmine Rice, or Miso Citrus Salad
- Choice of two domestic beers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per party. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for Bellybombz Food Truck location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Belly BombZ
Belly BombZ's chef Albert Shim may have classical French training and he may have worked at various fine-dining restaurants in LA and Orange County, but his heart has always belonged to his Korean roots. So in 2012, he opened a food stand at a Long Beach farmer's market and introduced locals to his Asian chicken wings and pork-belly sliders.
He quickly gained a loyal following full of people who couldn't get enough of his sweet-and-savory and sweet-and-spicy wings. They also loved his version of sliders, which feature pork belly that's been brined for three days, braised for five hours, and seared on a grill.
Albert has since expanded to a food truck that travels all around the Los Angeles area, as well as opened a brick-and-mortar Belly BombZ location in Artesia.