Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for Korean-inspired wings, sliders, sides, and beers for two ($37 value)
- $44 for Korean-inspired wings, sliders, sides, and beers for four ($74 value)
Each pair receives:
- Choice of two Korean-inspired 8 piece Boneless, 6 piece Bone-In Wings, or 2 piece Crispy Pork Belly Sliders
- Choice of two Garlic & Thyme Fries, Bomb Dust Fries, Jasmine Rice, or Miso Citrus Salad
- Choice of two domestic beers
Belly BombZ's chef Albert Shim may have classical French training and he may have worked at various fine-dining restaurants in LA and Orange County, but his heart has always belonged to his Korean roots. So in 2012, he opened a food stand at a Long Beach farmer's market and introduced locals to his Asian chicken wings and pork-belly sliders.
He quickly gained a loyal following full of people who couldn't get enough of his sweet-and-savory and sweet-and-spicy wings. They also loved his version of sliders, which feature pork belly that's been brined for three days, braised for five hours, and seared on a grill.
Albert has since expanded to a food truck that travels all around the Los Angeles area, as well as opened a brick-and-mortar Belly BombZ location in Artesia.