Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the very essence of a country without chewing on its national flag. Salute global cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for three-course Polish dinner for two (up to a $62 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two Belvedere side salads (a $7 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $17 value each) or The Taste of Belvedere platter that feeds two (a $36 value)<p>
$58 for three-course Polish dinner for four (up to a $124 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four Belvedere side salads (a $7 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17 value each) or two of The Taste of Belvedere platters that feeds four (a $36 value each)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as smoked salmon or sautéed chicken livers; entrees such as veal schnitzel, roasted duck, or homemade kielbasa; and The Taste of Belvedere platter with pierogis, meatballs, buttered green beans, schnitzel, and a cucumber salad.<p>
Amid rough-hewn stone walls and exposed wooden rafters, Belvedere fills plates with traditional Polish entrees. Each pierogi’s pillowy pocket hides meat or cheese, and gouda stuffs a homemade polish sausage. Roasted duck is served on a mound of sweet red cabbage, and veal schnitzel arrives slathered in hunter’s sauce, which actual hunters cover themselves in to hide from their prey. Lunchtime covers tables with sandwiches that include bacon-wrapped chicken, sliced meatballs, and kielbasa with sauerkraut.
Central Business District
323 14th St.
Denver, Colorado 80202