All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 24, 2014
Reviewed February 23, 2014
Reviewed January 19, 2014
What You'll Get
Indian food comes from a faraway land, just like the fabled Pegasus or anything made of plastic. Take a tasty trip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options at Bengal Restaurant
$29.25 for an Indian meal for two (up to a $59.73 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $5.99 value each)<p>
$58 for an Indian meal for four (up to a $118.45 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
- One bottle of wine (a $22.95 value)<p>
The menu includes Indian favourites such as mixed-vegetable samosas and a chicken-kebab “cocktail” with tender chicken tossed with tomato paste, butter, and a cream-and-wine sauce. Entrees include shrimp malai curry simmered in a creamy butter sauce; chicken tikka masala with peppers and onions; and lamb vindaloo in a spicy tomato sauce. The ras malai dessert helps cool palates with sweet spheres of paneer cheese soaked in clotted cream and spiked with cardamom.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.