Eating with chopsticks requires a certain level of dexterity, like beating a difficult video game or spitefully disassembling a too-difficult video game. Conquer your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for an Asian-fusion prix fixe dinner for two (up to a $48 value)
- $45 for an Asian-fusion prix fixe dinner for four (up to a $96 value)<p>
Each diner sups on a soup du jour, an order of spring rolls, an entree, and an almond cookie with coffee or tea for dessert. Entree options include:
- Grilled chicken, beef, and shrimp brochettes with salad (a $24 value)
- General tao’s chicken (a $22 value)
- Chicken and shrimp with garlic sauce (a $23 value)
- Chicken with peanut sauce (a $22 value)
- Spicy grilled salmon with steamed vegetables (a $24 value)<p>
Benji's Vietnamese Cuisine
Surrounded by modernly monochrome arboreal reliefs, and dining beneath silver chandeliers at Benji's Vietnamese Cuisine, guests tuck into fusion fare with Southeast Asian influences. The menu boasts chicken sautéed with peanut sauce on crispy spinach or salad rice paper roll as a starter, entrees such as chicken pad thai, lemongrass beef on the grill, PHO soup, and seafood with assorted vegetables on crispy noodles. The bistro, open seven days a week, hosts dates and family get-togethers alike.