Choose from Three Options
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one cart rental, valid after 11 a.m. (up to $100 value)
- $99 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals, valid after 11 a.m. (up to $200 value)
- $129 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals, valid any time (up to $200 value)
Bent Creek Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by three-time Masters and British Open Champion Gary Player
- Bermuda-and-bent-grass combination
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,182 yards from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
- Link to scorecard:m]]
Bent Creek Golf Course
Nestled in the scenic shadows of the Smoky Mountains, Bent Creek Golf Course's 18-hole layout stretches across 6,182 yards of fairways that rise and fall among rolling foothills and pristine valleys. Golf legend and course designer Gary Player made deft use of a babbling mountain stream by running it through the course and seamlessly uniting two distinct nines: a front nine that sprawls across the valley floor and a back nine that roams the hilly mountainside like a forlorn sasquatch. The overall effect is a course that does justice to both the sheer scope of the rising peaks with bottom-up views and the panoramic splendor of Great Smoky Mountains National Park when seen from the cresting hilltops of the back-nine. The inventive layout is perhaps best characterized by the 11th hole, a 362-yard par 4 where a 90-degree dogleg-left plays into a green completely surrounded by the creek's rippling waters. A blend of bent and bermuda grasses grows resiliently for golfers striving to play all year-round, and fragrant wildflowers blossom at every tee to warm the hearts of world-weary nine-irons.
Bent Creek bolsters the pin-hunting prowess of its golfers with a staff of PGA-certified instructors that conducts lessons and presides over the domain of their full-service pro shop. A practice putting green helps players trim their score by reading dicey slopes, and the Creek Side Grill hosts postround revelry and community gatherings to decry the historical hardships of the mashie niblick.