All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$35 for one 60-minute float session (C$65 value)
- C$99 for three 60-minute float sessions (C$195 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour cancellation policy required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bent Tree Wellness
Bent Tree Wellness not only provides visitors with an inclusive, welcoming spa environment, but a wealth of holistic services. Read on to learn more about its diverse service menu:
- Nutritional consultations give clients the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a registered holistic nutritionist, who helps them develop healthy diets tailored to their needs. Consultations can be further specialized with grocery-store tours and in-home food prep, or catered to the nutritional needs of kids or expectant mothers.
- Flotation therapy takes place in the studio's sensory-deprivation pod, which is filled with body-temperature water and more than 400 kilograms of epsom salts that create a sense of weightlessness. “What this does is give your body a break. It’s really great for healing muscle tissue, reduction of pain, it improves insomnia exceptionally," owner Jess Harwell told the Nanaimo News Bulletin.
- Massage and bodywork sessions incorporate both Eastern and Western methods. Swedish, hot-stone, and shiatsu massages offer varying levels of pressure and are augmented by aromatherapy and foot reflexology.
- Yoga offerings include group Vinyasa and yin and yang classes, as well as private yoga therapy sessions. Those private classes include gentle assisted postures, touch, and dialogue to deepen clients' self-awareness.
- Energy medicine involves utilizing the body's energy system to promote healing, and its treatments come in various forms. At Bent Tree Wellness, these include psychic and tarot readings and crystal and tuning-fork treatments.