The heat of radio-frequency waves and ultrasonic cavitation can help trigger collagen renewal on treatment areas
About This Deal
- The treatment uses ultrasonic fat cavitation and radio-frequency technology
- Radio-frequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Length of single treatment: 30-45 minutes
About Berkeley Body Sculpting
Berkeley Body Sculpting understands how important it can be to look and feel one's best. That's why they offer a number of confidence-boosting services designed to tighten and tone. Using the latest technology, their team of technicians perform non-invasive treatments like radio-frequency skin tightening, and ultrasonic fat and cellulite reduction. Whatever it is that patrons need, Berkeley Body Sculpting has it covered.