Like octopi, tattoos contain ink, are typically found among sailors, and can frighten young children in swimming pools. Protect tots from scary tats with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $529 for up to 12 laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area up to 4 square inches (up to a $2,352 value)
- $749 for up to 12 laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area 5–7 square inches (up to a $2,500 value)
- $1,053 up to 12 laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area 8–20 square inches (up to a $3,600 value)
- $1,499 for up to 12 laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area 21–30 square inches (up to a $5,400 value)
- $2,970 for up to 12 laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area 31–50 square inches (up to a $9,000 value)<p>
A three-laser system works to fade or eliminate unwanted tattoos by rupturing the pigment in the skin, at which point the body’s white blood cells clear it from the system. Visits are spaced out in eight-week intervals, which means that it may take up to two years to achieve the best results. Some patients have reported mild scarring or remaining shadowing.<p>
Berkshire Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center
Experienced, board-certified plastic surgeons Basil Michaels and George Csank reinvigorate bodies with surgical and nonsurgical procedures, including tummy tucks, rhinoplasty, liposuction, and skin-cancer surgery, aided by an experienced anesthesiologist. Reducing the need to go under the knife, laser procedures use myriad types of light and captured moonbeams to remove tattoos, reduce hair on light skin, and diminish vein visibility and sun damage. Additional skincare procedures beautify faces nonsurgically through microdermabrasion and professional makeup application.