For $40, today's side deal gets you a haircut and Swedish massage at Bernard's Salon and Spa at either its Cherry Hill or Marlton locations (a $101 value).
- Get a chic new hairdo from a professional stylist ($36 value)
- Follow up with a one-hour Swedish massage ($65 value)
- Massage uses long, flowing strokes to relax muscles
- Leave feeling rejuvenated
- Open seven days a week and several late nights to accommodate working men
- Simple and bright relaxing interiors
- Great way to get a new look for fall
MSNBC, The 10! Show, CBS3, and others have featured Bernard's Salon and Spa. Though some reviewers have qualms about the front-desk service, many are enthused by the actual spa treatments. Yelpers give Bernard's Cherry Hill location a three-star average, and Insider Pagers give it a three-star average as well.
Bernard’s Salon and Spa
Chic, light-filled confines replete with tall mirrors and an elegant white-and-brown color scheme welcome clients into Bernard’s Salon and Spa. The modern, opulent look of the space hints at a rich line of products used in-house, including Dermalogica and Unite. Ultramodern hairstyling and European hair-coloring services make use of these hair-buttressing serums to enliven tresses with fresh looks, and one-hour blow-outs leave strands more polished than the aftermath of two olive-oil trucks colliding on freshly waxed bowling-alley lanes. To attend to nonhairdocentric concerns, Bernard’s staff shows clients to private treatment rooms for massage, waxing, and facial services. The savvy team helps both spa and salon clients extend the lives of their services by recommending the proper products to take home or by encasing them in bubble-wrap cocoon.