Learning how to sew has numerous benefits—you can patch up holes in your clothes, craft a purse, or make a quilt to finally snuff out that fire. Pinpoint your new hobby with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a four-hour learn-to-sew class for one (a $70 value)
- $35 for a four-hour learn-to-sew class for two (a $140 value)
- $15 for an Introduction to Software and Machine Embroidery Basics class for one (a $30 value)
- $25 for an Introduction to Software and Machine Embroidery Basics class for two (a $60 value)
- $50 for $100 worth of classes and products
Classes include all materials and machine use. Introduction to Software and Machine Embroidery Basics classes meet for a 2.5-hour session; call for scheduling availability. Here, students learn the basics of ArtLink, Art Design, and Bernina software editor and Designer Plus software. During the learn-to-sew class, held over two two-hour sessions, students aged 12 and older borrow one of the store's machines and follow along as instructors teach them how to make a pillowcase and zippy pouch. See the class schedule for times and dates.
The sewing machines and staff alike at Bernina Northwest are Bernina certified. Technicians in operating and fixing the company's sewing machines, sergers, and software help customers sew embroidered wall hangings, cozy quilts, neat hems, and Frankensteins that won't unravel the first time they experience anger. Customers of any skill level can dive into the details in classes tailored to their specific machine. Should a device ever break, a shop technician uses his three decades of familiarity with the products to solve technical problems, backed with a 180-day guarantee insuring the repair.
540 Northeast Northgate Way
Seattle, WA 98125