An impeccably tailored suit often signifies a successful businessperson, just like buying everyone drinks with the company credit card or bartering for them with the company goat. Move up the ranks with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $599 for a custom Fabrics by Super 150s suit (a $1,500 value)
- $699 for a custom Fabrics by Super 150s suit and two custom italian wrinkle-free cotton shirts (a $1,899 value)
- $749 for a custom Fabrics by Loro Piana suit (an $1,800 value)
- $949 for a custom Fabrics by Holland & Sherry suit (a $2,500 value)<p>
Each suit comes with:
- Two fittings with the tailor before the final suit is presented
- Choice of fabric (depends on the Groupon purchased)
- Pocket square
- Mother-of-pearl buttons
- Two years of alterations<p>
At Bespoke Fit, skilled tailors with at least 10 years of experience meticulously measure, cut, sew, and toil over their masterwork: handmade suits, shirts, jackets, and trousers of the finest quality. Unlike factory-made apparel cut by unseasoned hands or machines, bespoke tailoring ensures that artisans know each client's exact measurements and that they attack their craft with a careful attention to detail, from hand-sewing buttonholes to adding personal embroidery on inside pockets. Onsite pattern makers and cutters piece together fine European fabrics from merchants such as Giorgio Armani, Cerruti, and Fabrics by Holland & Sherry. Customers help personalize the design, with more 30 styles of shirt collars and 15,000 varieties of cloth available. Each suit also comes with up to two years of alterations after completion.
76% of 17 customers recommend
“My suits are being made now, so I don't know what the final product will be like. But the service on the selection and fitting were excellent.”