Pet-loving expert offers grooming services for customers’ beloved dogs and cats, taking care of their health and appearance
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- New customers only
- Not valid on federal holidays
- Valid only at listed locations
- What’s included: bath with moisture therapy shampoo, brushing, and scented spray
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily-matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
About Best Friends Pet Hotel
The name says it all— Best Friends Pet Hotel understands the important role that pets can play in a person's life. That's why they're passionate about providing the best care possible for their patrons' furry friends. Customers can choose from a variety of services, like doggy day camp, training, and grooming, as well as Play and Stay— a boarding facility that provides high-quality accommodation (including suites) and customized activities. What's more, Best Friends Pet Hotel understands what it's like to worry, which is why they have live webcam streams for pet parents to check in any time they like.