Patrons can soak in hot steam and benefit from a exfoliating scrub and massage to alleviate stress, muscle pain, and detoxify the body
About This Deal
- Turkish Bath is a hot steam hydro-therapy treatment that can aid in alleviating stress and pain. The heat can improve circulation, cleanse the skin, reduce muscle pain and tension, and remove toxins from the body.
- Change of robe is included before entering the facility.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Paradise Wellness
Paradise Wellness creates its own exotic paradise with colorful palm trees, trickling waterfalls, and small tents that serve as private treatment rooms for massages and body services. In this tranquil atmosphere with soothing music and fragrant aromatherapy, visitors can truly unload their day-to-day stress and clear their mind before reentering the outside world.
- Turkish bath: At the center of the hot steam room is hammam stone plate where guests sprawl out and relax as the heat melts away their stress.
- HydroMassage: A specially designed bed with water jets inside delivers a dry, full-body massage using pressurized water.
- Salt cave: Walls covered in ionized salt and trace minerals create an atmosphere that may help draw toxins from the body, as well as improve respiratory conditions such as asthma.
- Spa services: Massage therapists knead away aches with a range of modalities, and aestheticians pamper clients with rejuvenating facials and mineral-enriched Dead Sea mud masks.
Need To Know
About Turkish Bath Hammam
Relaxation is the focus at Turkish Bath Hammam. Aches and stress melt away during massages, and muscle tension eases as hydrotherapy beds shower clients in temperature-controlled water. Adding to the clinic's soothing treatments, applications of mineral-rich dead sea mud hydrate and cleanse skin.