With the highest concentration of paranormal phenomena in the world, New York’s ghost tour is jam packed with spookiness
What You'll Get
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Departure time: Friday &-Saturday @ 7 p.m.
- Departure location: Washington Square Arch
- Final destination: Corner of 10th St and 5th Ave (3 blocks from meeting point)
- Capacity: 40 people per guide
- What to bring: wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Online reservation required prior to arrival
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. The voucher is not a ticket and does not by itself guarantee admission to a tour. Exact meeting location will be provided in confirmation email, complete with your reserved date and time. Online reservation required. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Tours New York
With all of New York spread before you, it can be hard to decide which restaurants, bakeries, delis, landmarks and attractions, are worth your time. They have to be the best. That's where Best Tours come in. They know things you don't, like where the best ice cream is. Really important. These well researched, highly entertaining walks and food tours have expert licensed guides leading the way. Discover your city's gems, meet like minded people, and enjoy the best your city has to offer, with exclusive discounts, and jump the line access.