Numerous ecological regulations impact our fish, yet few volunteers are interested in doing the hard work of registering them to vote. Canvass your local waterways with today's Groupon to an outdoor adventure at Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn and Suites. Choose between the following two options:
- For $175, you get a trail-hiking package (a $409.99 total value), which includes:
- One night's stay in a Best Western Plus room with one or two queen beds (a $269.99 value)
- A picnic meal assembled by Burgoyne Grill (a $40 value)
- Two local hiking-trail maps (a $50 value)
- Two snow-shoe rentals, if snow is present (a $50 value)
- For $175, you get a canoeing package (a $369.99 total value), which includes:
- One night's stay in a Best Western Plus room with two queen beds (a $269.99 value)
- An all-day canoe rental at Lake George, including two life jackets and a set of oars (a $100 value)
The Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites gifts temporary residents with comfortable lodging and ample opportunities to explore the area's lush, scenic mountainside and lakes. Trail trekkers promenade the pathways of the Adirondack Mountains accompanied by a duo of trail maps, snowshoes, and a mobilized meal of fresh fruit, freshly caught cold cuts, and dessert. Embark on an light journey to the top of Severance Mountain and look upon the lapping waters of Schroon Lake, or traverse the intermediate paths and wood-constructed hillside bridges of Cook Mountain. Veteran navigators can test their skills on Tongue Mountain's relentless up-and-down slopes to eventually stand atop a 2,245-foot peak and release a triumphant roar or well-practiced number from Oklahoma.
Alternatively, outdoor enthusiasts can opt for an aquatic voyage and take to the waters of Lake George inside a sleek canoe. Outfitted with two life jackets, a set of oars, and a healthy fear of Sirens, canoeing couples can leisurely make their way toward George's sandy islands, or head to the shallow bays and anchor H2O-resistant vessels for a dip in the cool waters.
At the end of either adventure, guests head to the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites to settle in for the night. Rooms include one or two queen-size beds, perfect for sprawling out on or hosting pea-obsessed royalty.
260 Burgoyne Rd.
Ticonderoga, New York 12883