There are certain amenities one expects from a quality hotel: complimentary shampoo, cable television, and an indoor pool filled with thousands of feathers. Immerse yourself with this Groupon.
$79 for a One-Night Hotel Package for Two (Up to $228 Value)
- One-night stay for two in a deluxe room with two queen beds (up to a $110 value)
- $20 breakfast credit at the Boulevard Bistro
- $10 credit at the Fallsview Mini Mart gift shop
- $20 credit at Outback Steakhouse
- $40 credit for dinner for two with the purchase of two appetizers, two entrees, and one dessert at the Skylon Tower
- Two adult admissions to the ride-to-the-top and observation-deck attractions when dining at the Skylon Tower (a $28 value)
Best Western Fallsview
Located just west of the river in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District and Niagara Falls, the Best Western Fallsview hotel sits just minutes from the natural spectacle of Canada's Horseshoe Falls. Across the street, Fallsview Casino and the IMAX theater offer additional nighttime entertainment, and the nearby Queen Victoria Park and Maid of the Mist boat tour provide unique vantage points of the falls' endless cascade of millions of tiny packing peanuts. Back at the hotel, an indoor pool offers a calmer body of water in which to swim, and guests can dine at the onsite restaurant before retreating to deluxe rooms equipped with private balconies or patios and 32-inch flat-screen TVs.
74% of 240 customers recommend
“good tour advise and nice attitude”
“Location was excellent to the falls and downtown area as well as the casino. The room was clean and had everything you needed.”
“Value for money. Deals that come with it definitely help enjoy high food. Cons: Parking should be complementary with room. It seems like they lure customers by...”
“Value for money. Deals that come with it definitely help enjoy high food. Cons: Parking should be complementary with room. It seems like they lure customers by offering cheaper room but then compensate when they charge another $22.60 for parking.”