A sun salutation can help you have a stress-free morning, especially after failing to explain daylight-saving time to the neighborhood rooster. Greet the dawn gracefully with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for five Prenatal or Mommy & Me Postnatal Yoga classes (a $100 value)
- $99 for two 90-minute private yoga sessions, valid for Naam, Prenatal, or Mommy & Me Postnatal Yoga (a $240 value)<p>
See the schedule for more details.<p>
Bethany Joy Yoga
- Instructor Certifications: Naam Yoga Therapy, Pilates, Gyrotonic
- Trained With: Dr. Joseph Michael Levry (Gurunam)
- Class Types: Naam Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Mommy & Me Postnatal Yoga
Q&A with Bethany Hard, Owner of Bethany Joy Yoga:
Tell us about your business.
Naam Yoga is a style of yoga that opens the heart and leads to self-healing. Prenatal and postpartum yoga are extremely beneficial to the new mom as they are complete workouts that strengthen the physical body as well as the emotional and spiritual self. My prenatal yoga classes are specially designed to relieve physical discomforts, prepare new moms for labor and childbirth, and assist in releasing any fears or doubts surrounding pregnancy.
What inspired you to start this business?
I was inspired to offer prenatal yoga after the birth of my son. The prenatal yoga exercises I did during my pregnancy led to a complete shift in my experience of pregnancy. I went from a place of fear to a place of empowerment and excitement. This also led to a beautiful, fulfilling birth experience. I cannot express how profoundly prenatal yoga affected my life as a woman and mother. It simultaneously brought me strength and tranquility.