Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for the Craft Beer Festival & Chili Cook-Off on October 11 with museum pass ($60 value)
- $25 for the Wine Festival on October 4 and a museum pass ($40 value)
Chili tasting is not included with this Groupon.
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
Even those who weren't there will never forget it. In 1969, more than 400,000 descended on Bethel, New York, for three days of peace, love, music, and mud: Woodstock. Today, a not-for-profit cultural center houses a museum devoted to that legendary event remains. It fittingly hosts live concerts and other events, but the real draw is a collection of promotional material, film footage, and other artifacts from the most important concert of the 20th century.
- Size: The 800-acre site also boasts a pavilion amphitheater and multiple festival fields, stages, and special exhibits. The manicured grounds create a park-like environment for all visitors and festival-goers alike.
- Eye Catcher: A groovy, psychedelically painted school bus greets visitors as they make their way through the museum's main exhibit.
- Permanent Mainstay: The Woodstock Monument, located adjacent to the field where the original event took place, pays tribute to the historic festival and its legendary performers
- Don't Miss: Speak Truth To Power, a photographic exhibition on display in the Museum’s Special Exhibit Gallery, featuring the empowering stories of human-rights defenders from around the world.
- Hands-On History: Personal stories recorded in text and audio, and interactive multimedia exhibits carry the ideals of Woodstock through to the present day at the historic site it was held.