What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for 6 one-hour fitness sessions (a $60 value)
- $49 for 10 one-hour fitness sessions (a $100 value)
Valid fitness classes include:
- Yoga on Mondays at 9:15 a.m.
- Kickboxing on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Boot-camp conditioning on Fridays at 10 a.m.
- Judo on Mondays at 7:30 p.m, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m., and Saturdays at 10 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bethpage American Black Belt Academy
Bethpage American Black Belt Academy focuses on two primary martial arts: judo—with a program in operation since 1963, now led by Thomas Dalvano—and kenpo karate, led by Eddie Spadaro. Lessons for kids and adults teach self-defense while conditioning body and mind alike. Kenpo classes help participants increase strength and coordination through techniques that use hands, knees, and elbows as weapons for self-defense.