What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $85 for registration for one for session one on July 11–15, 2016 ($175 value)
- $165 for registration for two for session one on July 11–15, 2016 ($350 value)
- $85 for registration for one for session two on July 18–22, 2016 ($175 value)
- $165 for registration for two for session two on July 18–22, 2016 ($350 value)
- $85 for registration for one for session three on July 25–29, 2016 ($175 value)
- $165 for registration for two for session three on July 25–29, 2016 ($350 value)
One-week summer camps run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Three sessions run throughout the summer; One session features instruction from professional Euro basketball champion Andrew Wisniewski. Camps are open to boys and girls.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Better Baller Athletics
Better Baller Athletics is more than a basketball training program; it's an investment in the future. Of course, the court-proven staffers are tirelessly dedicated to improving their students' game. Their work doesn't end at the buzzer, though. They're also dedicated to making sure each of their students get a shot at a college education. That's why the school supplements their hoops lessons with educational programming such as the Books and Basketball Summer Institute, which hones math, reading, and writing skills between basketball lessons. They also sponsor a college prep course, which focuses on SAT preparation, selecting a major, tips on financing, and which mascot would win in a fight. These lofty goals are more easily attained with the occasional help of celebrity coaches from the NBA, who stop in to share insights from basketball's biggest stage.