Skilled therapists perform relaxing massages enhanced with soothing aromatherapy for the customers to unwind and bond with their partner
About This Deal
- Massage therapists’ names and licenses: Evelyn Chan #MA 65852 / FB 9750766, Wendy Sloan #MA 39306, Elaine Ferreira #MA61038
- Includes 20% off next service
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only reduce stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, nausea, and insomnia, to name a few.
- Not valid on federal holidays; subject to limited availability on holidays and holiday weekends
- Service charge of 20% of full retail value applies
About Better Body Spa
Evelyn Chan helms the team of wellness professionals at Better Body Spa. Her therapeutic massages employ various techniques, including long, flowing strokes that promote lymphatic drainage and the firm pressure of neuromuscular therapy, which targets the body's trigger points. Skincare specialist offers waxing services or facials. A certified hypnotist and massage therapist rounds out the team, using her combined experience to perform unique treatments, such as chakra-balancing massages, which use crystals, hot stones, aromatherapy, and reiki to balance clients' energies.