All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a one-day golf camp on Monday ($75 value)
- June 16, June 23, July 14, July 21, July 28, or August 4
- 9 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Location: The Golf Center Learning Facility in Monroe
$189 for a four-day golf camp on Tuesday–Friday ($350 value)
- June 17–20, June 24–27, July 15–18, July 22–25, July 29–August 1, or August 5–8
- 9 a.m.–11 a.m. on Tuesday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–noon on Friday
- Location: The Golf Center Learning Facility Monroe on Tuesday–Thursday and Pebble Creek Golf Course in Indian Trail on Friday
This Groupon includes all fees, balls, and equipment, though customers can bring their own equipment if they prefer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. New clients only. Must register via email or by phone. Space is limited and subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Better Golf Academy
James Pugliese founded Better Golf Academy with a straightforward premise: simplify the golf swing for children of all ages. This approach, he knew, would help to grow the game, not only allowing current junior golfers to more thoroughly enjoy it, but also helping beginning youngsters stick with it through the inevitable frustrations. Through an array of lessons and multiday camps, the academy teaches young clubbers the entire game of golf, from proper full swing mechanics to short-game practice to proper etiquette and safety. Students will be tested for both strengths and weaknesses in their games, and prescribed drills and practice techniques to help them shore up those areas in need of attention.