There are several staple Thanksgiving dishes, including turkey and the stuffing that just shows up inside the turkey after you cook it. Discover great tastes with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a full Thanksgiving meal (a $199 value)
- 10- to 12-pound Amish free-range turkey
- Cornbread or gluten-free stuffing
- Organic gluten-free turkey gravy
- Organic roasted red-skin potatoes or mashed sweet potatoes with maple pecan butter
- Organic green beans with cranberries or brussels sprouts with bacon and mushrooms
- Regular or gluten-free pumpkin, apple, or pecan pie
- Feeds about 10 people<p>
$39 for a 10- to 12-pound Amish free-range turkey (an $80 value)
Better Health Market
The knowledgeable staff at Better Health Market helps visitors to navigate a vast inventory of products for natural and nutritious living ranging from aromatherapy oils to gluten-free cookies. Natural, organic, and raw groceries from brands such as Amy's Kitchen and Nature's Path keep home cooking flavorful and wholesome, and a range of supplements, vitamins, and minerals helps to ease health issues, increase energy, or incinerate burritos that have overstayed their welcome. A wide variety of teas and coffees offers options such as fair-trade beans and yerba mate to healthfully wash down each nourishing morsel. Customers can peruse the prepared foods department, which includes salad bars, fresh raw juices, all natural smoothies, specialty sandwiches, and salads.