Noninvasive procedure designed to reduce fat and contour the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Multiple sessions may be needed for best results.
Choose from Three Options
- $79.20 for two Light Lipo body sculpting treatments ($300 value)
- $176 for four Light Lipo body sculpting treatments ($600 value)
- $253.50 for six Light Lipo body sculpting treatments ($900 value)
Need To Know
About Better U Skin and Body Care Medical Spa
Brands Used: Circadia by Dr. Pugliese, Image Skincare, Topix Pharmaceuticals and Better u Skincare line
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Parking lot
Minimum Age Requirement: 18
Better U Skin and Body Care Medical Spa's healthcare professionals specialize in self-improvement. But rather than inspirational cat posters, they prefer to boost clients' confidence with all-natural skin care products and noninvasive lasers. The experts can diminish the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone with a variety of facials, each of which pampers recipients with a complimentary foot spa treatment or a neck and shoulder massage. They also work to contour bodies with Light Lipo sculpting treatments, a procedure that has the added benefits of diminishing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. They also offer injectables such as Botox and Fillers as well as Laser Facial revitalization.