Healthy living, like catching a really fast pig, requires balance, discipline, and a lack of grease. Move toward a healthier existence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$108 for Thanksgiving meal for six people ($216 value)
- 10–12-lb. free-range, Amish turkey ($109.99 value)
- Choice of herb roasted redskin potatoes or smashed yams with maple pecan butter
- Choice of casserole (green beans with cranberries or brussel sprouts with bacon)
- Choice of stuffing (cornbread and turkey sausage or vegetarian cornbread)
- Choice of pie (apple, pumpkin, pecan, gluten-free pumpkin, or gluten-free pecan)
$149 for Thanksgiving meal for 10 people ($299 value)
- 16–18-lb. free-range, Amish turkey ($149.99 value)
- All courses listed above
The feast is redeemable at four locations. Chefs assemble these feasts using locally sourced and organic gourmet ingredients.
Groupon customers should note that the gluten-free options are not prepared in a certified gluten-free facility.
Better Health Market
The knowledgeable staff at Better Health Market helps visitors to navigate a vast inventory of products for natural and nutritious living ranging from aromatherapy oils to gluten-free cookies. Natural, organic, and raw groceries from brands such as Amy's Kitchen and Nature's Path keep home cooking flavorful and wholesome, and a range of supplements, vitamins, and minerals helps to ease health issues, increase energy, or incinerate burritos that have overstayed their welcome. A wide variety of teas and coffees offers options such as fair-trade beans and yerba mate to healthfully wash down each nourishing morsel. Customers can peruse the prepared foods department, which includes salad bars, fresh raw juices, all natural smoothies, specialty sandwiches, and salads.
95% of 755 customers recommend
“Great store. Store personnel is very informative and helpful. Always a great experience.”
“Staff very helpful”
“Staff helpful. Not a huge selection of produce but it all looked good. Get member card for free at check out for best prices ”