Choose Between Two Options
$108 for Thanksgiving meal for six people ($216 value)
- 10–12-lb. free-range, Amish turkey ($109.99 value)
- Choice of herb roasted redskin potatoes or smashed yams with maple pecan butter
- Choice of casserole (green beans with cranberries or brussel sprouts with bacon)
- Choice of stuffing (cornbread and turkey sausage or vegetarian cornbread)
- Choice of pie (apple, pumpkin, pecan, gluten-free pumpkin, or gluten-free pecan)
$149 for Thanksgiving meal for 10 people ($299 value)
- 16–18-lb. free-range, Amish turkey ($149.99 value)
- All courses listed above
The feast is redeemable at four locations. Chefs assemble these feasts using locally sourced and organic gourmet ingredients.
Groupon customers should note that the gluten-free options are not prepared in a certified gluten-free facility.
The knowledgeable staff at BetterHealth Store helps visitors to navigate a vast inventory of products for natural and nutritious living ranging from aromatherapy oils to gluten-free cookies. Natural, organic, and raw groceries from brands such as Amy's Kitchen and Nature's Path keep home cooking flavorful and wholesome, and a range of supplements, vitamins, and minerals helps to ease health issues, increase energy, or incinerate burritos that have overstayed their welcome. A wide variety of teas and coffees offers options such as fair-trade beans and yerba mate to healthfully wash down each nourishing morsel. Customers can peruse the prepared foods department, which includes Organic Produce & Natural Meats