A licensed and insured technician inspects the client’s furnace and performs a variety of tune-ups
What You'll Get
- What the tune-up includes:
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Written assessment: Some companies may provide a written analysis of the furnace’s condition, along with suggestions for maintenance and lowering energy costs.
- Safety inspection: The technician uses a camera to inspect the heat exchanger and A-coil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Valid only within 40 km. of postal code L2T 1N2. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per household. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.