Technicians replace rollers and install keyless-entry systems to keep garage doors running smoothly
What You'll Get
It's important to keep your garage secure to make sure cars don't wander away looking for jugs of motor oil. Give your cars a happy home with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a garage-door reconditioning with a replacement of up to 12 rollers (a $250 value)
- $149 for a garage-door reconditioning with a replacement of up to 12 rollers and installation of a keyless-entry system (a $300 value)
The reconditioning includes:
- Replacement of all rollers with quiet white nylon-ball-bearing rollers
- Lubrication of all hinges, bearings, springs, and the opener rail
- Check and adjustment of spring tension to balance door
- Check and adjustment of tracks for proper spacing
- Check all hinges and tighten where needed
- Check lift cables for wear
- Check and adjustment of safety pressures of opener
- Check and adjustment of infrared sensors for proper alignment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per garage door, may buy up to 5 to cover all garage doors. All services must be redeemed during single visit and used by same household. Residential service only. Both options valid for replacement of up to 12 rollers and reconditioning of 1 door - $10 per roller fee for any replacements beyond 12 roller limit. Not valid toward current or past jobs. Estimates will be given for any part(s) repair or replacement. Appointment required. Valid only within 15 miles of zip code 60803. Subject to availability. Limit 5 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beverly Garage Doors
As garage door specialists, the crew at Beverly Garage Doors leverages more than 25 years of carpentry experience. They got their start as a garage door repair-and-installation enterprise in 1991, extending their expertise from the hardware of the door itself to the garage door opener. They handle just about any job related to most makes and models of garage doors and opener systems, from repairing wiring on old entry systems to removing pots of boiling oil from atop medieval gates.