It's important to keep your garage secure to make sure cars don't wander away looking for jugs of motor oil. Give your cars a happy home with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a garage-door reconditioning with a replacement of up to 12 rollers (a $250 value)
- $149 for a garage-door reconditioning with a replacement of up to 12 rollers and installation of a keyless-entry system (a $300 value)
The reconditioning includes:
- Replacement of all rollers with quiet white nylon-ball-bearing rollers
- Lubrication of all hinges, bearings, springs, and the opener rail
- Check and adjustment of spring tension to balance door
- Check and adjustment of tracks for proper spacing
- Check all hinges and tighten where needed
- Check lift cables for wear
- Check and adjustment of safety pressures of opener
- Check and adjustment of infrared sensors for proper alignment.
Beverly Garage Doors
As garage door specialists, the crew at Beverly Garage Doors leverages more than 25 years of carpentry experience. They got their start as a garage door repair-and-installation enterprise in 1991, extending their expertise from the hardware of the door itself to the garage door opener. They handle just about any job related to most makes and models of garage doors and opener systems, from repairing wiring on old entry systems to removing pots of boiling oil from atop medieval gates.