Platelet-rich plasma isolated from the patient’s own blood is injected into the scalp to boost collagen production and hair growth
What You'll Get
- Platelet-rich plasma injections: Technicians draw a small sample of blood and spin it in a centrifuge to separate out fibrin and platelets, which are injected into balding areas to help foster collagen production and encourage new hair growth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor
Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor places its customers in good hands. The medical center is headed by the duo of Dr. Eshan Ali and Dr. Keller Wortham, both of whom bring a wealth of education and experience. Ali is board certified in Internal Medicine and received his education from NYU. His counterpart, Wortham, received his degree from Georgetown University and has been a frequent medical correspondent on multiple television networks. The two doctors' combined experience led to the medical center receiving several awards, including "Best of 2014" in Beverly Hills Internal Medicine.
Here are a few of the services Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor and its staff provide, several of which can be house calls:
- Annual executive physicals
- Hormone-replacement treatment, which can lead to a number of improvements including increased mood and libido, cognition and muscle mass.
- Medical weight-loss plans
- B12 vitamin injections, which attempt increase fat and carbohydrate burned in the body and promote protein growth.