All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Two, four, or six VelaShape treatments
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beverly Hills Cosmetic Centers
Beverly Hills Cosmetic Centers' lobby blends cream colored walls and matching marbled tile with dark wood furnishings: a classic combination of colors that hints at luxury. Behind the scenes, however, the team of technicians use techniques that are anything but classic. They wield the latest technology to smooth skin and sculpt bodies, including lasers, ultrasound waves, infrared lights, and fine sprays of crystals. Ultrasonic cavitation, for instance, has proven a popular treatment. Technicians use ultrasonic waves to target fat cells beneath the surface of the skin and eliminate them, just as the Pied Piper coaxed rats from their hiding places with his ultrasonic fiddling, and then made them explode.