Like an iceberg, beauty mostly resides below the surface, but only its visible portion can gain the attention of an ocean liner. Look shipshape with today’s Groupon to Beverly Hills Day Spa in Destin. This deal is only valid for services from Krisy Whitely and Brittany Puskarich.
$35 for a Beverly Hills manicure and Beverly Hills pedicure (a $75 value)
- Foot and hand soak, exfoliation, and massage
- Groom and polish nails
- New plush pedicure chairs with massage capability
$38 for a Vitamin C facial (an $80 value)
* Natural blend of organic botanicals, vitamins, and essential oils derived from lemon, neroli, and sweet orange
* Treats signs of aging by stimulating collagen production
$60 for a spa package (a $150 value)
* This package includes the following:
- Beverly Hills manicure - Beverly Hills pedicure - Beverly Hills custom facial - Glass of wine or champagne * Aesthetician blends Anakiri products to tailor facial to client’s skin concerns
Beverly Hills Day Spa
The glam experts at Beverly Hills Day Spa wield noncomedogenic Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics and Anakiri BioEnergetic skincare products during facial, waxing, nail, and body services. Nine facial treatments each tackle a separate skin condition, from a Natural Revelation peel-off mask that kidnaps impurities to a microdermabrasion procedure that repels fine lines and age spots. Teal walls wrap around the spa's lacquered manicure tables, where digits soak before donning new shades of polish, and two black pedicure thrones massage clients as they gaze upon the room's flat-screen TV or into the soul of the houseplant in the corner. Andean mineral mud hugs hides during the It's a Wrap body treatment, and skilled mitts manipulate pressure points in the feet and hands during the one-hour reflexology treatment.