Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject Restylane Lyft, or Radiesse dermal filler
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
- Valid only at Frisco location
Need To Know
About Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center Frisco
The staff at Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center help to treat signs of aging with an array of aesthetic and wellness services. Licensed medical professionals perform cutting-edge treatments such as ultherapy, a nonsurgical face-lift, Inmode/FX, a permanent fat reduction and body contouring, as well as Excelo 2, a service exclusive to Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center. Licensed nurse practitioners perform the Injections with an artistic approach stemming from Beverly Hills, California. Their injectables and dermal fillers, including Juvéderm, Voluma, Bellafill, Belotero, Radiesse, Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Restylane, last up to two years and reduce fine lines and can increase volume in facial contours.
Additionally, they offer Thermiva vaginal rejuvenation services, non-invasive Coolsculping fat freezing, chemical peels, which can even out complexions and tighten pores, and hyrdrafacials that cleanse and minimize pores for overall improvement in skin appearance. Bioidentical hormone-therapy treatments help to balance and increase hormone levels to an optimal state, helping you work on your inner wellness and outer beauty.
The knowledgeable staff also equips customers with take-home medical-grade skincare products such as SkinMedica, Eraclea, Revisions Skincare, Tizo, Solar Protection, and iS Clinical, a plant-based stem cell product line.