Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
About This Deal
- The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you’ll look great from every angle. Eligible areas include, flanks, stomach, bra area, inner/outer thigh, hips, submental, knee, and upper arms.
- Valid only for select treatment areas.
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center brings patrons Beverly Hills treatments ranging from bio-identical-hormone replacement therapy to ultherapy nonsurgical face-lifts. Licensed medical professionals perform advanced treatments such as Inmode/FX, a form of fat reduction and body conturing. Nurse practitioners administer injectables such as Botox and Xeomin in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
The staff also equips customers with take-home medical-grade skincare products from SkinMedica, Eraclea, and iS Clinical, a plant-based stem-cell product line.