All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Typically, 20 units of Botox are sufficient to correct the vertical frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Results may last for up to four months.
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
View Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $50 cancellation/no-show fee is applied when Merchant's standard cancellation policy is exercised (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Services are non-transferable. Not valid with other offers. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center
Under the medical leadership of a board-certified physician, the staff at Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center helps battle signs of aging with a diverse roster of aesthetic and wellness services. Practitioners enlist futuristic lasers to noninvasively expunge unwanted hair, epidermal blemishes, and supervillain lairs. Beauty injections, such as Juvéderm and Radiesse, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and chemical peels endeavor to even out complexions. Hormone-balancing procedures help to regulate vital natural substances, treating a smattering of physiological ailments and diseases. Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center's knowledgeable team also equips customers with take-home, medical-grade skincare products, such as a SkinCeuticals and Revision.