Staff injects up to 20 units of Botox to smooth out wrinkles and create more youthful looking skin
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center Southlake
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center brings Beverly Hills treatments at affordable pricing, with an array of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, IV infusion therapy, permanent fat reduction, and ultherapy non-surgical face lifts. The staff at BHRC helps treat signs of aging with an array of aesthetic and wellness services. Licensed medical professionals perform cutting-edge treatments such as ultherapy, a nonsurgical face-lift, Exelo CO2 fractional laser resurfacing, and Inmode/FX, a permanent form of fat reduction and body conturing. Licensed nurse practitioners administer injectables and dermal fillers like Juvéderm XC, Bellafill, Botox, Xeomin, and others that help reduce the appearance of fine lines. The knowledgeable staff also equips customers with take-home medical-grade skincare products from SkinMedica, Eraclea, and iS Clinical, a plant-based stem-cell product line.