Spines are fickle beasts, easily irked by day-to-day situations such as slouching over a keyboard or being stepped on by a rhinoceros. Put an out-of-whack support beam back in whack with today’s Groupon to Bewley Chiropractic on South Memorial Drive. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a 60-minute Swedish massage (a $60 value).
- For $74, you get three 60-minute Swedish massages (a $180 value).
- For $39, you get a two-visit chiropractic treatment package (a $515 total value) that includes:
- A chiropractic exam (a $140 value)
- X-rays (a $200 value)
- Treatment and x-ray evaluation on both visits (a $130 value)
- An adjustment (a $45 value)</p>
The licensed therapists and chiropractic doctors at Bewley Chiropractic ease tensions and realign spines with relaxing Swedish massages and detailed examinations. The 60-minute Swedish massages employ long, smooth strokes to coax out back aches caused by stooping down to pick lingonberries or playing dodgeball with oversize meatballs. A two-visit chiropractic package methodically unkinks backs, beginning with a comprehensive consultation and thorough evaluation. Using a host of neurological, orthopedic, and range-of-motion tests, the doctor complements x-rays with hands-on examinations. Once the results have been analyzed, patients receive two individually tailored treatments that range from manipulation and nonmanipulation techniques to the careful removal of duct-taped signs advertising free piggyback rides.