Cleansing, rejuvenating, and hydrating facials can improve the skin tone and clarity, and promote a youthful appearance
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Benefits of deep-cleansing facial: deep-cleansing facial may provide a thorough exfoliation, help rid the skin of bacteria and toxins, address issues such as acne or signs of aging, and restore a healthy complexion.
Benefits of European facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- The skin repair facial includes a cleanse, enzyme mask, exfoliation, gentle extractions (if needed), ampoule massage according to need, seaweed mask, and gentle massage of shoulders, arms, and hands, that rejuvenate the skin.
- Enzyme Peels: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Hyperpigmentation facial aims to lessen the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- Benefits of back facial: helps cleanse the skin on the back, remove dead skin cells, and restore smoothness
- Benefits of teen facial: cleansing with steam and an exfoliating enzyme peel is followed by extractions and a purifying mask that aims to prevent acne.
- Benefits of medicated acne facial: helps treat stubborn acne with radio-frequency, reduce visible pores and signs of aging, and revitalizes the skin
- Benefits of express facial: on-the-go cleanses and revitalizes the skin.
- Chemical peels remove the top layer of the skin utilizing a chemical solution that aims to improve the skin tone, clarity, and texture
Need To Know
About Beyond Beauty
Beyond Beauty is about much more than making clients feel beautiful. The staff also hope that their salon will serve as a restful sanctuary where customers can come to escape from everyday stressors for an hour or two. That's why, in addition to specialty services such as brow tinting and lash extensions, the spa menu is filled with treatments designed to relax and rejuvenated. Hot-stone massages, for example, use heated basalt rocks to melt tension along the spine and increase energy flow throughout the body, while pumpkin-enzyme facials take inspiration from mother nature's most handsome squash, and deliver a powerful dose of vitamins and antioxidants that leave skin looking brighter.