Without restaurants, waiters would purposelessly wander parks all day, folding swans out of actual swans. Keep their hands occupied with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $100 for an eight-course tasting dinner for two (a $200 value)
- $200 for an eight-course tasting dinner for four (a $400 value) <p>
The eight-course dinner includes tasting plates for each person. Courses include:
- Lobster fritter with a chili lime tomato dip
- Beer-fried oysters in truffle oil
- Dungeness crab with scallop risotto
- Pork in stewed white beans and a red wine reduction
- Short rib duo with ravioli and blue cheese crumble
- Brome lake duck breast with stewed white beans
- Cannoli with a chocolate ricotta filling in a wafer shell
- Cheese plate sampler
Beyond Restaurant & Lounge
Inside Beyond Restaurant & Lounge, wall-mounted lamps cast orange light over sleek modern tables, white chairs, and carefully plated entrees. A circular wall of glass beads refracts red light in the lower dining room, while in the lounge, plasma televisions glow on Zebra wood walls near a central bar made of chocolate-colored American walnut. A wall of transparent glass separates the dining area from the kitchen, giving patrons a free view of chefs splashing sauces over lobster or oysters.
1015 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y5