Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with today's Groupon to Beyond The Green Indoor Golf & Sportsbar in Moneta. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a dinner for two (up to a $27.97 value) and a one-hour golf-simulator experience (a $35 value; up to a $62.97 total value). The dinner for two includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
- For $39, you get a dinner for four (up to a $55.94 value) and a one-hour golf-simulator experience (a $35 value; up to a $90.94 total value). The dinner for four includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
The one-hour golf-simulator experience typically leaves enough time for each person in a group of two to play 18 holes and each person in a group of four to play at least nine holes.
The state-of-the-art golf simulator at Beyond The Green Indoor Golf & Sportsbar helps patrons work up an appetite or burn off a belly's worth of hearty, dinnertime pub fare. Dining duos or quartets can practice their jaw form by chewing a spoon into a miniature putter or nibbling an appetizer such as the Divots—open-faced potato skins coated with oozy cheese, bacon morsels, chives, and sour cream. Patrons unleash bigger bites on the Hazards burger's beef patty covered with a sheet of pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, barbecue sauce, and a fried egg. The buffalo-style chicken wrap tucks in saucy tenders and blue-cheese crumbles more snuggly than a somnambulistic child. Beyond The Green's high-definition golf simulator lets golfers of all skill levels take on the world's top courses with real clubs and balls, as well as providing an in-depth analysis of their swing.
1035 Mercantile St.
Moneta, Virginia 24121