Enthusiasts of outdoor activities can explore the Oleta River using a kayak or a paddleboard
About This Deal
This offer is only redeemable at the Blue Marlin Fish House and cannot be redeemed at the Oleta River Outdoor Center.
- Duration of rental: Two hours
- Rentals include all necessary equipment including paddle and safety vest
- What to bring: bathing suit, sunscreen, towels, sun-protective clothing, water shoes or waterproof sandals, bug spray
- Offer details
- Safety instructions included with each option
- For Kayak & Paddleboard service, please visit at 2500 Northeast 163rd Street, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
Blue Marlin Fish House
The Blue Marlin Fish House is a great place to sit by the water and enjoy breathtaking views, fresh food options, and an ice-cold beer. Located inside the boundaries of Oleta River State Park, the Oleta River is packed with beautiful mangrove trails to explore. When launching from the Blue Marlin Fish House, nature enthusiasts are able to experience what Florida used to look like before urban development took over and removed many of the mangroves in other natural areas.