A meal with friends soothes the soul, much like a mother’s hug or a movie about brave dogs learning to read. Enjoy a feel-good feast with today’s Groupon.
$15 for $30 worth of Greek and Persian dinner fare, such as:
- BiBi’s pita, with lamb, fried onions, and housemade tzatziki sauce ($14.99)
- Koobideh kebab, two skewers of grilled ground Angus beef flecked with Persian spices ($15.99)
- Seafood fettuccini cradling mussels, prawns, and scallops ($20.99)
- Manitoba pickerel ($22.99)
- See the full dinner menu, served after 5 p.m.<p>
BiBi's on Corydon
BiBi’s on Corydon’s chef and owner Essi weaves techniques and flavours of his native Persian cuisine into classic Greek dishes. Equipped with culinary skills refined at the nearby White Tower Restaurant and in his hometown of Shiraz, Iran, Essi sprinkles a flurry of Persian saffron and spices onto beef and chicken entrees and douses savoury lamb meat with house-made tzatziki sauce. The dining area's striking black chairs contrast the room's neutral colour palette as two flat-screen TVs illuminate the casual lounge area from behind a bar whose sleek wooden top doubles as an after-hours bowling lane for Lilliputian guests. To bolster the eatery’s cache of internationally tinged fare, bartenders dispense an array of libations, including domestic and imported beers and wines from Greece, Chile, and Australia.