- $17 for one ticket to see Bible Bingo (up to $30 value)
- When: select dates, August 8–September 20 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Royal George Theatre
- Seating: stage left or stage right
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
When the archdiocese decides to set up a bingo night to alleviate its financial distress, it knows exactly who to put in charge: Mrs.—formerly Sister—Mary Margaret O’Brien. Although she has renounced her vocation, O’Brien hasn’t lost any of her nun’s strictness, and it all comes out as she leads the venue in seven hilarious games of bingo. Conceived by Vicki Quade, the mind behind the hit Late Nite Catechism shows, Bible Bingo sees Mrs. O’Brien rule the audience with an acerbic wit and iron fist as she doles out prizes, jokes, and discipline in equal measure. Played by a cycling lineup of improvisers, O’Brien doesn’t hesitate to snatch errant cellphones, reprimand noisy players, and send false bingo claimants to reflect on their misdeeds in the corner.