Need to know What Size of The bike you need? Want To make sure your bike fits you perfectly? Get fitted for bicycle
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Essential Bicycle Fitting Session takes 25-40 minutes and includes:
- Static physical assessment: inseam measurement, calculation of bike size and saddle height
- On the bike: static saddle height adjustment, reach-saddle fore-aft, stem length using goniometer, laser, and position data
- Customer walks out with recommended frame size, saddle to bottom bracket height and saddle tip to stem center, saddle tip to brake leaver measurements
- Complete Bicycle Fitting Session takes 2.5–3.5 hours and includes:
- Brief interview: cycling habits, pain on and off the bike, the reason (goals) for bike fitting
- Static physical assessment: inseam, shoulder width
- Flexibility assessment (hip, hamstring flexibility)
- Foot assessment
- Current bike measurements recorded, current rider position recorded
- Shoe cleats setting .shoe wedges and shims recommended and installed if desired
- Dynamic saddle position adjustment
- Dynamic reach (stem length) adjustment
- Knee to foot/pedal interface alignment
- Adjusted measurements of the bike recorded
- Complete fitting report emailed to the customer
- As the result of the fitting new bicycle parts (usually stem and handlebars of different size) are recommended to purchase; sometimes pedal wages, pedal extensions or shims are recommended. Cost of any parts and cost of installation are not included in the session.
- Fitting session hours are 8.30 a.m.–12 p.m., Monday-Friday (appointment is required)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bicycle Doctor
Road bikes, single speeds, old three-speeds—the crew at Brooklyn Bike Doctor can fix them all. This local shop can replace all pieces of broken bikes or add accessories like baby seats and baskets. But they do more than just service work. The professionals here can design and build custom bikes, personalizing everything from the bottom bracket to the handle bars.