All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for an expanded bike tune-up ($90 value)
The expanded tune-up includes the following:
- Bike wash
- Wheel truing * By-hand inspection of spoke tension (charge as needed to adjust)
- Tire inflation to necessary pressure * Inspecting and adjustment of headset bearing assembly
- Inspection of all bolts and nuts for proper tightness *Centering of brakes so they don’t rub on rim
- Adjustment of front and rear brake cable tension
- Adjustment of front and rear shifting
- Chain cleaning and lubrication
- Inspection and adjustment of hub bearing assembly * Lubrication of all pivot points (derailleurs, brake calipers, cable guides, lever pivots, etc.)
- Adjustment of brake pad alignment
- Inspection of rear derailleur hanger alignment (charge as necessary if alignment tool is needed)
- Adjustment of bottom bracket bearing assembly
- Tightening of crank and chainring bolts * Removal, soaking, and hand washing of cassette, front derailleur, rear derailleur, chain, and chainrings to remove all dirt, oil, grease and debris
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Walk-ins welcome. Not applicable to motorized bicycles. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bicycle Ranch Tuscon
Bicycle Ranch may not be an actual ranch in the traditional sense (there are no paddocks and acres of meadows), but its array of bikes is definitely big enough to constitute a herd. The eclectic assortment includes road bikes, mountain bikes, and hybrid models for all ages and abilities.
In addition to helping customers navigate the extensive inventory, the locally owned and operated shop's team fits bikes for individual riders, and repairs road-weary bikes with services that range from simple flat-tire fixes to total overhauls.