All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $8 for a tasting experience with take-home shot glass for one person ($15.99 value)
- $15 for a tasting experience with take-home shot glasses for two people ($31.98 value)
- $27 for a tasting experience with take-home shot glasses for four people ($63.96 value)
- $15.50 for a tasting experience with take-home whiskey tasting glass for one person ($21 value)
- $22 for a tasting experience with take-home whiskey tasting glasses for two people ($42 value)
- $42 for a tasting experience with take-home whiskey tasting glasses for four people ($84 value)
The tasting experience includes three 1 oz. tastings per person of any spirits they choose.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bier Distillery
The Bier Distillery has spirits aplenty, and we're not just talking small-batch rye whiskey. There's a "backwoods-style" moonshine made with local corn, for starters. There's an oaked apple brandy made with apples from a secret Michigan orchard. And there are three types of Devil's Message rum—including the black-as-sin, twice-as-spiced Obsidian.
The brave can try these straight at the tasting room. The brave and inventive can experience the Bier Distillery's spirits in a handcrafted cocktail—for example, the Michigan Garden (sun-dried tomato, Heart Cut Vodka, and seasonal veggies).